Enhance Your Sexual Performance
The Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
The P-Shot uses blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. We are certified providers of all of the Vampire Procedures, including the P-Shot in Michigan. The best part is that results typically last 1 to 3 years depending on the patient. This treatment is often used in combination Exosomes for superior results. We also frequently combine this treatment with the GainsWave treatments for enhanced effectiveness.
- Immediately larger (feels larger in girth)
- Strengthen the penis (harder, firmer erections)
- Straighten the penis (corrects Peyronie’s disease)
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Makes other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then they will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
Why choose the P-shot?
- no allergic reactions
- minimal to no pain
- quick in-office procedure
- no lumpiness
How it Works
You’ll first have a one-on-one consultation with one of our trained medical providers who have all been extensively trained in performing the P-Shot in Michigan. We will discuss your medical history and help determine your long-term care plan. In preparation for your Shot, we ask that you do not take Motrin or Aspirin prior to your scheduled procedure.
During treatment, a numbing benzocaine/lidocaine/tetracaine cream is applied to the penis. We draw blood from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done). The blood is put in a special centrifuge and spun down; the platelets are separated out and transferred into another tube, where we place a few drops of calcium chloride solution.
This process “tricks” the platelets into thinking they are in the body and as a result, they release growth factors. This liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors properly.
Use penis pump as directed. Avoid the use of Motrin for the next 4 to 6 weeks. You can resume sexual activity the same day (after the numbing cream wears off).