About Bruce Hamby, PA-C
Let us help identify and correct the root causes
of your persistent roadblocks to great health and longevity.
Bruce Hamby, PA-C is a certified and licensed Physician Assistant who also holds a license as a Registered Dental Hygienist. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Dental hygiene from the University of Detroit Mercy, and a Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant studies from Sacred Heart University. He is a member of American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants. Bruce has an extensive background in many facets of healthcare, allowing for a unique perspective to help patients.
- Master of Science – MS, Physician Assistant from Sacred Heart University
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Detroit Mercy
Men’s Sexual Health | Hormone Imbalance | Women’s Sexual Health | IV Therapy | Ketamine Therapy | Beauty & Aesthetics | Weight Loss
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Physician Assistant – Certified (PA-C)
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants (ConnAPA)
- American Dental Hygienists Association (ADHA)
- Michigan Dental Hygienists Association (MDHA)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from the American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) from the American Heart Association
- Controlled Substance License from the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Local Anesthesia Administration from the State of Michigan
- Nitrous Oxide Certified from the State of Michigan
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an appointment with Bruce please call 855-377-8466 for Forum Health Medical Weight Loss.